winter is coming

Sunday 16 November 2014

Myself in my new winter hat.

eng
I have always liked travelling, I loved the idea of moving some place distant, the preparations, the train ride, and all those fun perks. Last year was full of moving from place to place. And through all that travelling I realized that I do not have a real home. I would feel good in any place, where I had my love and something to eat. Oh and at least a half satisfying sleeping place.

Being in such a beautuful place like Cracow, I sadly took just a handful of photographs, but what's most amazing is that by going there, and not seeing much, I gained that strong motivation to come back there again. And perhaps I will. Not soon though, because my university is acting like a furious bee. How couragous of me to be going away for a weekend during academic year? I must have truly gone cuckoo.

Those four walls welcomed me in again, and it is time to go back to reality. I wanted to wish you a great week, and perhaps ask for some advice on how to stay healthy with your sleeping and eating schedules completely messed up.

You will soon hear from me again. Meanwhile, some nice new posts off my blogroll for you to read.


pl ♥
Od zawsze lubiłam podróżować, kochałam ideę ciągłego przemieszczania się w jakieś odległe miejsca, tych przygotowań, nawet jazdy pociągiem i reszty dobrych rzeczy, które są związane z podróżowaniem. Zeszły rok był tego pełen. Przez podróżowanie zdałam sobie sprawę, że nie istnieje miejsce, który byłoby dla mnie prawdziwym, jedynym domem, bo mam wrażenie, że czułabym się dobrze gdziekolwiek, jeśli tylko byłaby ze mną moja miłość, coś do jedzenia. O, może jeszcze przynajmniej w połowie satysfakcjonujące mnie miejsce do spania.

Podczas pobytu w Krakowie, zrobiłam niestety tylko kilka zdjęć, ale co najcudowniejsze, znalazłam w sobie pokłady motywacji, aby chcieć wrócić tam ponownie, pomimo tego, że nic tak naprawdę nie widziałam. Być może niedługo tak uczynię. Nie prędko, bo moja uczelnia zachowuje się jak wściekła osa. To było bardzo odważne z mojej strony, by tak wyjechać na weekend w środku roku akademickiego. Chyba naprawdę oszalałam.

Te cztery ściany ponownie mnie powitały i czas już wracać do rzeczywistości. Chciałabym życzyć Wam świetnego tygodnia i być może trochę podpytać o radę, jak być zdrową przy tak totalnie zniekształconym planem snu i posiłków.

Niedługo znów ode mnie usłyszycie. W przerwie, przejrzyjcie sobie kilka ciekawych postów, z blogów, które lubię i czytam :) Nelle, Jane, Sara.

23 comments:

  1. Soki ze swiezych owocow, warzyw do torby plus multiwitamina w tabletkach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krakow! I love that city, it's been years since I was last there but I remember it like yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking my post up :) ah it's so hard to sleep and eat properly when uni gets busy, I'm the worst at it so no good advice from me unfortunately :( I just have to force myself to bed early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do zobaczenia w krótce, do spisania raczje :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, I adore your layout. Second of all, I totally feel you. And I'm definitely looking forward to more about Cracow. Hope uni is going well! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the canon ae-1 is also on my wish list! and getting being alert and productive while sleeping and eating habits are all messed up can be so tricky. i don't know how i managed in the past.. i hope you find something that works for you! stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely picture of your, Kasia!
    My suggestion is, try to wake up really early for some time - around 6 am - and see how you feel. I've been doing it for a few months now and my sleeping rhythms have been regular. At first it might seem hard, but you'll find it rewarding in the end. Doing stuff in the morning is always very productive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some places do feel like home indeed - Dublin is one of them, if compared to Stockholm. Or Porto, if compared to Seville. It depends on where our heart, mood and mindset are... yeah, and good food plays a major role too :) Antecipating a journey can be so thrilling! Going to Prague next week, wish I could visit Cracow, it looks so pretty in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wiem, co czujesz - my studenci musimy jakoś przetrwać ten wyścig z czasem. Ale i tak nie zamieniłabym studenckiego życia na żadne inne :D

    Piękne zdjęcia. Podróże to jedna z najlepszych rozrywek w życiu, przygód. Kocham podróżować.

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pierwszy raz jestem na Twoim blogu i nie wiem jak to robisz, ale bije z niego jakaś taka świetna energia, cieszę się, że tu trafiłam, naprawdę!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to travel as well c: It's really enriching your soul!
    I'd love to see Cracow one day! Good luck with your
    saving on that Canon AE-1! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope to hear from you soon! and hope to see Cracow photos soon! take care

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love this :) I posted about you on my blog... tried to link you on Twitter but couldn't find you, are you on Twitterrrr? Hehehh. Love Bas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zazdroszczę ! Masz przepiękne zdjęcia .

    http://braiinstormiing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your hair! Just know that the messed up schedules are not gonna last forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so beautiful, that photograph of you in your new hat should be framed.
    I wish it got so cold here in Australia to really need hats like that, I am a great advocate for good snuggly headwear.

    If you figure out the healthy sleeping, let me know :P x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ja też uwielbiam podróżować! ♥

    http://mademoisellejuliet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. These photos are great -love your blog, new follower!

    ROSALINDIS// http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wyglądasz przepięknie :) A blog Sary jest niesamowity!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Człowiek umarłby na rutynę bez tej odrobiny szaleństwa :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, I spent all my uni years sleeping poorly, and I survived. Enjoy that while you’re young, haha. A few years from now you simply won’t be able to do that. Nothing lasts forever, and all the sacrifices you’re making now will pay off eventually, trust me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ale masz na tym blogu ładne zdjęcia, cudne! Obserwuję :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. i'm so late behind my reading, my dear :)

    thank you for the link!

    love that hat :D

    ReplyDelete

© Dipped in Rococo ~ lifestyle in analog Maira Gall.