there's something about these movies (1)

Monday 15 February 2016




Every now and then I stumble upon some wonderful works of film makers. A few of the recent ones that I've found are based upon people's anxieties. Some were there to make my days a little more brighter. One is an exceptionally beautiful piece about having a soul of a traveller. So I've decided that every few weeks, I will be showing you one of those movies. It's not going to be long, just a moment of your time. Hopefully by doing so, you will get to know some new amazing directors and experience the ideas behind those videos. So here we are today with the work of Paul Trillo that caught my eye on my facebook feed today. Thank you for sharing Natalie! :) I share so many thoughts with the main character, scary.

If you watched it and liked it, why not share this post onto facebook or twitter, so other people can see it? Let's share the love for short movies full of inspiration! Your K.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dipped in Rococo ~ lifestyle in analog Maira Gall.